- me: im adorable like im literally the cutest person in every room i walk into
- me 4 seconds later: behold the trash lord
- I hope you know this means war.(bites carrot)
Lauren Bacall bats her lashes (at Bogie, of course) in To Have and Have Not (1944).
why is it always the woman who has to see past the beast in the man? why does she always have to clean his wounds, even after he has damaged her beyond repair? why is it always the man who is worthy of forgiveness for being a monster?
I want to see the beast in the beauty.
the half smile, half snarl. the unapologetic anger. I would like to see the man forgive the monster. to see her, blood and all, and love her anyway.
- After two weeks, he is in love and I am alive.
- After two months, I am in love and he is dead.
Come with every wound
and every woman you’ve ever loved
every lie you’ve ever told
and whatever it is that keeps you up at night
every mouth you’ve punched in
all the blood you’ve ever tasted
come with every enemy you’ve ever made
and all the family you’ve ever buried
and every dirty thing you’ve ever done
every drink thats burnt your throat
and every morning you’ve woken
with nothing and no one
come with all your loss
your regrets, sins
come with all the gold in your mouth
and that voice like needle hitting record
come with your kind eyes and weeping knuckles
come with all the blue ink
come with your babies
come with your swollen heart
i’ve never seen anything more beautiful than you
- One of these days me being crazy and or "eccentric" is going to work in my favor. One of these days......